COMMERCIAL HVAC KERRVILLE, TX
Air Conditioning & Heating Contractors For Your Business
The Bosworth Company prides itself on providing excellent service to commercial businesses throughout the Kerrville, TX area – and has been doing so since 1949. We firmly believe that when you hire a service company to work for you, you should demand the best. We are not only providers of service – we are relationship builders. Let us help your business today.
BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
UNBEATABLE COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Our fleet of factory-trained HVAC specialists will keep your business warm during the colder months, and cool during spring and summer. We guarantee that everything located inside your business is running efficiently and exceeds all standards of safety, all year long. Our superior service and unmatched quality is what we pride ourselves on. Some of our commercial services include:
Commercial HVAC services provided by The Bosworth Company include:
EQUIPMENT INSPECTION AND TESTING
- We test for temperature differential, combustion and draft, amperage draw, oil, refrigerant charge, and more
- Inspections performed on worn or failed parts, refrigerant leaks, valves, water, oil level, and safety controls
- Offer professional recommendations
OPTIMAL PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Cleaning of condensate drains and pans, pilot assemblies, heat exchangers, combustion chambers, coil surfaces, electrical contacts, blower wheels and housing, and more
- Motor, damper and fan bearings lubrication
SERVICING AIR FILTER
- Filter inspection
- Filter cleaning and/or replacement
- Oils and lubricants
- Cleaning supplies and paints
- All refrigeration sales and servicing include walk-in coolers/freezers and ice machines
GET THE BEST SERVICE AVAILABLE, PERIOD.
When you work with The Bosworth Company, know you’re always getting the best service we can offer. We’re available for any emergencies and we make sure to maintain all insurance requirements and licenses. Contact The Bosworth Company today by calling
We’re worth the call. Always.