While it may seem practical to fix a plumbing problem yourself, that is rarely the case. In fact, you’re likely to cause more damage and spend more money than if you were to call a plumber in the first place. Today, we’ll give you some scenarios where it is best to call a plumber. Have a look!
- Bathtub Clog – Have you noticed that your bathtub isn’t draining properly? More than likely, there is a clog in your drain. Don’t risk damaging the plumbing; call a plumber right away. The longer you wait, the larger the blockage will become!
- Dripping Faucet – According to the EPA, a leak of 1 drip per second can waste as much as 3,000 gallons of water a year! What’s worse is that a dripping faucet could be a sign of a bigger plumbing problem. Call a plumber to get to the source of the trouble.
- Frozen Pipes – Yikes! Frozen pipes are a wintertime plumbing nightmare. If you know your pipes are frozen, it’s best to go ahead and call a plumber. A burst pipe can lead to water damage that you definitely don’t want!
- Clogged Toilet – While most toilet clogs are easily fixed with a plunger, it’s a bad sign if a plunger won’t do the trick. That could mean there’s a sewer line issue…don’t damage your porcelain or plumbing. Call a plumber!
- No Flow – Does your water pressure seem weak or inconsistent? This problem could be caused by simple mineral buildup, but it could also be a sign of a bigger issue with the supply line. A plumber should be able to diagnose and fix the problem right away.
Worth The Call.
Don’t take plumbing problems into your own hands! It’s not only dangerous, but it can also be costly. For any and all of your plumbing needs, trust The Bosworth Company. Our licensed plumbers will have you back up and running in no time! We’re worth the call. Always.