Kerrville Residential Plumbing Services
Whether it’s a leaking pipe or a broken water heater, plumbing issues can be stressful and expensive if you don’t have an experienced plumber to call. When you need a residential plumbing contractor that you can trust, call The Bosworth Company Kerrville.
Our highly trained and trusted plumbers are dedicated to providing quality plumbing troubleshooting in Kerrville, TX, and surrounding areas, including Fredericksburg, Hunt, and Medina. We are confident in our work, so every repair comes with our satisfaction guarantee.
We provide the following plumbing solutions:
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Leak Detection & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydrojetting Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement
- Septic Tank Plumbing Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softener Systems
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing Services
From water heater repairs to routine plumbing inspections, our team is ready to help! Call us for service in Kerrville, Texas.
Common Plumbing Issues We Can Help within Kerrville, Texas
You don’t have to have a flooded basement to have a plumbing problem. If you notice any of these common plumbing issues, give us a call:
- Leaks: Whether you have a big leak or a slow drip, leaks can lead to unnecessary water wastage, higher utility bills, and potential flooding in your home.
- Clogged drains: Debris or solid matter can get stuck in your pipes, causing water backup and potentially overflow.
- Burst pipes: Cracked or broken pipes can result in extensive damage, leading to costly repairs.
- Poor water pressure: Blockages, faulty valves, and mineral buildup inside the pipes can cause low water pressure.
- Clogged toilets: A clogged toilet may seem relatively minor, but frequent clogs can indicate an issue deeper in your sewer line.
- Running toilets: When water constantly flows in your toilet, your water bill will skyrocket.
- Sewer backups. Sewer line problems are hazardous and cause unsanitary conditions that require immediate attention.
- Frozen pipes: When temperatures drop, water inside your pipes can freeze. This can lead to bursting, flooding, and other destruction if not addressed quickly and properly.
Our emergency service is available if you are facing any of these plumbing issues and need a 24-hour plumber to fix them quickly. We always offer a free estimate and explain the issue with your plumbing before we start repairs.